This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Who is collecting my data? Spectrum Ergonomics Limited (“Spectrum Ergonomics”), provides this service (the “Service”).
As part of its provision of the Service, Spectrum Ergonomics operates the service provided websites and mobile applications (together the “Website and Apps”).
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and current domestic Data Protection legislation including the Data Protection Acts, Spectrum Ergonomics via Spectrum Wellness (“we” “us” and “our”) are registered with the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC Registration Number 13807/A) as data controllers [JF1] .
What information is collected?
Spectrum Ergonomics may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you give Spectrum Ergonomics:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website and Apps.
- Information you provide to the assessors providing the Service in face to face consultations or events.
- If you contact Spectrum Ergonomics by phone, e-mail, instant messaging applications or otherwise, Spectrum Ergonomics may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Spectrum Ergonomics may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions and usage activity you carry out through the Website and Apps, including registering for particular programmes available via the Service or entering a competition, promotion or survey.
- Information entered by you to the App, or collected by the App, either directly or from devices you link or synchronise with the App
Information Spectrum Ergonomics collects about you: with regard to each of your visits to the Website and Apps Spectrum Ergonomics automatically collects the following information:
- technical information including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
What is my data being used for?
The information you have provided will be used by Spectrum Ergonomics to;
- identify you, and verify your details for the purpose of using the Service
- send updates regarding your appointments, registrations and programmes
- provide you with tailored programmes, events and services
- provide you with advice dependant on the information you have given
- contact you in the event of a data breach
- aggregate your information to identify usage patterns and trends
- improve our suite of products based on your aggregated information
Sale of Business:
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data:
You may inform Spectrum Ergonomics of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Is my data shared with other parties
Spectrum Ergonomics will not share your personal information with any other third party without your consent save:
- in the event that Spectrum Ergonomics and all of their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Your data may be shared with other Spectrum 10x subsidiary companies; including Spectrum Health, Spectrum Wellness, Spectrum Mental Health and Spectrum 10x itself.
- Your data may be shared with 3rd party customer support tools including; Zendesk and Intercom however Spectrum Wellness staff are the only administrators on these tools
Is my data secure?
Submissions from the Service are sent in an encrypted format to a secure and encrypted password protected database. Spectrum Ergonomics have industry standard, best practice measures in place to ensure that your information is transmitted and held securely, within the EU and access is restricted to relevant team members who are bound by confidentiality agreements. Your data will be held by Spectrum Ergonomics as long as is legally required. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data following industry best practice, we cannot completely guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website and Apps; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What are my rights regarding my data ?
You have a right to request personal data about yourself in writing and to correct the same if it is incomplete or misleading. Any subject access request will be responded to within 30 days. You can withdraw your consent regarding your data at any time in writing; or should you wish to review our shared Data Protection Policy; or should you have any questions about your data - please contact us on email@example.com
Links to other websites
The Website and Apps may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.